Monday, 7 November 2011

Sneak Peek - Icy Angel

Oh My!!! The days are clicking away and soon everyone will be able to invite the darling Fairies, Little Girls, Babies, Mice, Puppies, and Kittens, too from the New LOTV Collection into their homes!! And so many of them have the sweetest sentiments with them. They will be available at the LOTV web site on November 10!!!!


I used the Bo Bunny Snowfall Collection DP to showcase the sweet little Icy Angel from the new LOTV collection. She was colored with Promarkers and FLEXMARKERS. I also used alot of Glamour Dust, Stickles, and a touch of WOC's Fine Gold German Glass Glitter before cutting her out with Nesties. For the horizontal I used a wide brown grosgrain topped with light blue striped satin/organza ribbon. The floral treatments are made with Wild Orchid Craft products: Large Curly Wild Rose, Carnations, Aster Daisies, 1" Wild Rose, Tulips, and Decorative Crown Pins all resting on glitter snowflake ornaments. Finally I used Brown Self-Adhesive Pearls to soften the opposite corners.

The sweet sentiment, WINTER WISHES, is also included with this darling image and was cut out with a SB Fancy Tag.

Thank you so much for coming by to check on all of the SNEAKY PEEKS and we hope you will come by often! Have a great week!! Hugs from Jacque!!

3 comments:

  1. Wonderful card. Beautiful design and colours. :-))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Jacque,
    You have a beautiful Blog, with lovely Works! I have put your site on my favourit Blog-List. I would be glad, if I can see my Blog too on your populaire Blog-List.
    Many Hugs from Marina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow this is so beautiful :) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete