Tuesday, 22 November 2011

Santa Mail

Claudia_Rosa_Santa Mail_1


Reminds me of something I want to do with my kids each year Smile At Macy’s there is a red mail box and I tell my kids we are going there to drop the list off for Santa. Last year I got myself out of it – I told them that I had posted the letter while they were in school and I was at the mail office lol.


Claudia_Rosa_Santa Mail_3


this card has been ordered from Sonja quite a long time ago – I just had such a hard time to find a paper I liked with it. I thought I would need papers with reds but also lots of other colors so I can color the clothes in. After I had given up digging through all the pads I have – I just started coloring and it came together so easy and I did not even need many colors.


Claudia_Rosa_Santa Mail_2


to the card Smile
Supplies on it are as always Copic pens
Then paper is by Echo Park 12x12 – I must say I love it – I have the entire pack almost used up (shared half with a friend)
Stamps: Lili of the Valley Lots of Letters
Sentiments: Postmark clear this is really a great set to have and best of all they are back in stock! You might want to hurry with them – If you like them. They have been sold out just earlier this week.


Claudia

7 comments:

  1. What a beautiful Christmas card. The stamp is so sweet. Nice coloring.

    Hugs Astrid.
    http://creaastrid.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Claudia. This is just so gorgeous. Love the colours - they really pop and the floral embellishment is perfect. Love it!
    Tine :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! i can feel the kids joy as they post Santa's letter...you really must do it this year Claudia. Love all your detail and layout xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Wow this is stunning l have this image and it doesn't look anything like yours but then l'm not surprised yours is coloured to perfection truly an amazing finsh:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card. Lov the image! Love the colouring!
    Hugs Anne-Eddie :)

    ReplyDelete