Wednesday, 2 November 2011

Perfect Present

sneak6sm

Oh look at this beauty I have to show you today !!! She is breath taking isn’t she?? This is another sneak peak for Lily Of The Valley. If you all live close to the NEC then these will be available for you to grab tomorrow. Other wise they will be online the 10th.

This adorable image has been colored with my copic’s and I have used some Spica Glitter pens on the flowers. The sentiment also comes with the image. WOOO HOOO !!

These delicious papers are from Nitwit, Grin n Bear It.

I hope to be back tomorrow with another peak for you !!!

Thanks for stopping bye and Sending Big Hugs ((((((((())))))))))))

sneak6

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE the card! Lovely PINK!
    Hugs,Anne-Eddie :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so beautiful as always your cards are just gorgeous:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great birthday gift you going to send via your friend by card. It is really awesome trice. A gorgeous and beautiful colour selection.
    gifts for boys

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet card! I love the image and your coloring is to die for!

    ReplyDelete