Friday, 11 November 2011

Never Too Old For Cupcake!!!

Have you all checked out the darling new collection over at LOTV??? The new stamps are now out and I'm sure many of them are already coming to your homes!!! There are GORGEOUS FAIRIES, ANGELS, MICE & BABIES & SOME GREAT NEW SENTIMENTS TOO!



For my card today I have used Bazzill for the base and all double matting, the DP is from the MME Lime Twist - Life of the Party Collection, and all panels are machine stitched. The image I have used is from the LOTV new release and is that cute little Never Too Old For Cupcake...she is having so much fun and really celebrating someone's special birthday!!!! She was colored with Letraset Promarkers and Flexmarkers. I added Glossy Accents to the frosting and Prisma Glitter to the wings. Note: I was moving so quickly this morning that I forgot to color the headband and antennae before the picture was taken.....smiles!!!! I never suggested I was NOT an absent-minded professor...lolol The sentiment is included with the stamp!! What a deal is that!!!! For the horizontal I used a ribbon with tiny dots tied into a double flat bow. The glittery cupcake is an ornament from my stash which I covered with WOC Fine German Glass Glitter. The floral treatment is all by Wild Orchid Crafts:Large 2-Tone Mixes Color Mulberry Paper Wild Roses 1¼" (30mm) and Sweetheart Blossoms.

Have a wonderful weekend one and all!!! Hugs from Jacque!!

7 comments:

  1. So cute!
    I can't wait to get my new stamps.
    Hugs,
    Justyna x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Wow!! I love cut cakes and no your never too old............lol Gorgeous stamp its so cute and your colouring is just gorgeous too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow what a lovely card and it so cute .....I just ordered this stamp cant wait for it to come ..hus donna xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute and so cute new set of stamps :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Este cartão ficou um verdadeiro doce!!

    Abraços!!
    http://fabi-expressoes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. O wow I love her and your card....something else for my Santa list ;0)
    Jane x

    ReplyDelete