Saturday, 12 November 2011

My Best Friend

Today’s card is one I did a while back for samples for the Lili of the Valley stall at the shows.  I so adore these new Molly Harrison images, I think it’s the hair, could sit all day colouring that.

bev-rochester-lotv-my-best-friend1

The stamp is Summer My Best Friend, and you even get a freebie sentiment to go with it (although numptie here forgot to use it!!)   The gorge paper is Magnolia Champion Turquoise Flower

And talking of flowers, they are all from Wild Orchid Crafts natch, sweetheart blossoms, 10mm roses, cherry blossoms, 25mm hybrid tea rose and classic sweet rose.

I used Marianne Design dies for the doily, the die is called Snowflake, the flourishes are also a MD die, from the Circle Frame set.  The lacy border die is a new Tim Holtz die – love it!

A closer look at little Summer, coloured with copics and prisma pencils

bev-rochester-lotv-my-best-friend

Enjoy your weekend, I’m sure going to Smile

bev-Butterfly-1-Signature-BRa

6 comments:

  1. Bev your card is amazing!! Fabulous image and beautifully coloured too! great background and layout and i especially love your bow with the bead in the middle truly lovely:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous creation! I love the cute image....and yep...have to agree about the hair...ha!...and the background paper is beautiful. All makes for a stunner of a card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card. Nice colors and lovely stamp.

    Hugs Astrid.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How you can make this neat and pretty paper card....Fabulous images with the colors too!!!!
    business gift cards
    Pvc cards

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning, Bev!
    I love your colouring. Such a cute image, I've just ordered her.
    Sarah
    http://sarahsassy468.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete