Tuesday, 29 November 2011

Musical Christmas



Hi dear Lili of the Valley friends,

I´ve made another christmas card and therefore I`ve chosen the lovely image *Musical Christmas* from Lili of the Valley and I used this time the colour combo green/red AND of course some wonderful papers of Maja Design ;O)




Stamps: Musical Christmas & Grunge Christmas Postmarks from Lili of the Valley
Sentiment: Christmas Circular Sentiments from Lili of the Valley

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you still have a great week :O)

Hugs  

4 comments:

  1. sooo beautiful... ♥♥♥
    Hugs, Katrin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi This card is absolutly beautiful, I think I will have to make one more Xmas card, even if its for next year!!!
    xxx Janet

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, wow this is just gorgeous:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so lovely, I love the colors you used and your coloring is to die for as usual.

    ReplyDelete