Wednesday, 30 November 2011

Moonlight Wishes

Can you believe Christmas is less than a month away?!  I can’t believe how quickly the year is speeding by.  Since my kiddos started school, it seems like I blink and another month is gone!  I’m hoping to get a few more Christmas cards made before I need to get them mailed out.

Today, I thought I would share a card that I made with one of the Lili of the Valley Christmas images called Moonlight Wishes.  This was one of my favorite images from the Christmas releases this past summer.

IMG_8176
There is just something so sweet about this image!  I stamped the image on copic x-press it cardstock with tuxedo black memento ink.  Then, I colored it with  these copic markers: YG93, YG95, YG97, R24, R27, R46, R89, W1, W3, Y15, Y17, E35, YG17, YG67, E000, E00, E11, E13, R00, R02, colorless blender.  I created a mask with eclipse masking tape.  Then, I used a BG72 copic marker and my air compressor to spray the sky.  I added some glitter to the moon and stars and some white fun flock the the ball on her cap.

I used some patterned papers from October Afternoon’s new Holiday Style paper pad.  I added some crocheted lace from May Arts and some baker’s twine.  The sentiment is from Lili of the Valley’s Grunge Christmas Postmarks stamp set.

Have a great day!

Niki

1 comment:

  1. Hi oh how lovely is your card great image and beautiful background papers:) SandraH

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving us a comment, we love to read them all.
Let us know what you think of Lili of the Valley, our website, our blog, our products ...in fact anything really!