Monday, 21 November 2011

Moonlight Wishes


Hiya all,

here I am again with another card of me. This time I´ve chosen the lovely image Moonlight Wishes from Lili of the Valley and matching to it, I´ve cut out some stars with my slice, which I`ve covered with a lot of glitter, just as the stars on the image :O) I also used the wonderful Grunge Christmas Postmarks, love this kind of stamps so much!



Medium: Prismacolor Pencils & White Spirit


Have a wonderful day and thanks for swinging by.

Hugs  
Nixe-Moni

5 comments:

  1. this is too pretty! adorable image!!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Oh wow this is just stunning the image is adorable and the colours used are stunning:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely beautiful, Jane x
    http://thecraftbucket.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW -this is just stunning!!

    hugs
    Tonje

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi I also have this wonderful stamp. Next to Milly in the winter window this is my favourite of this year's LOLV Christmas release. You have made such a wonderful card with it, I love the denim blue with white/cream. FAB!
    Jane x

    ReplyDelete