Wednesday, 30 November 2011

LOTV sale news and a posh new currency converter!!


frontpagead


Check out Lili of the Valley’s updated website, which now finally has a currency converter for all our overseas customers!! It’s really easy to use so you never have to wonder anymore how much you are spending!


And now is the time to try it out, as there is 10% off and free postage on all orders – the best ever discount on the LOTV store. The offer runs until 5pm (UK time) on Wednesday 30th November. So if you want to buy someone a stamping gift, or treat yourself to an early Christmas present, now’s your chance.  It’s a small thank you for all your custom throughout the year! Look out for more ideas and videos added to the new look site by the New Year.

5 comments:

  1. OMG. Thank you!!!!! This is great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the heads up Bev, I went and placed my order and the currency converter is fantastic!
    Hugs Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! Thanks for news and thanks to LOTV for offering a sale! I think I just spent a small fortune and blew my crafting budget for the next three months, but it was worth it!!! =) Although I must say, having the currency converter there kept reminding me exactly how much I was adding to my cart before I started to pare down the list. LOL =D Happy crafting everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh dear, I had 15 stamps in my basket last night and they just happened to check themselves out!!! Great images and super great to get 10% off.

    Happy crafting.

    Rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you will do this sale again....I missed it! Horrors!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving us a comment, we love to read them all.
Let us know what you think of Lili of the Valley, our website, our blog, our products ...in fact anything really!