Sunday, 27 November 2011

Little Trumpet

Hello everyone, another card added to the Christmas card pile, ready to be stamped, sealed and delivered. I'm getting there, slowly but surely!


This time I used 'Little Trumpet' for my card, and I just had to paper piece her gown. It looks like a rich, velvety damask with a bit of shading with my Copics. Just like an angel should have, lol!



The papers are from Kaisercraft, I am loving their Christmas paper pads this season! I also love that they have some coordinating die cuts in the back of the paper pad, easy to add some fancy touches to my layout.
The little silver bells and the pretty wood star are from Wild Orchid Crafts


Well I'm off to relax on my one day off from work this week, laundry, cleaning and some more stamping, lol! What a way to relax, right?!


Thanks for peeking in,


Katarina

3 comments:

  1. Lovely card and the colouring is fantastic!!
    Hugs Anne-Eddie :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Oh wow such a beautiful card love the colours chosen and the image is fabulous and what a lovely bow truly amazing:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving us a comment, we love to read them all.
Let us know what you think of Lili of the Valley, our website, our blog, our products ...in fact anything really!