Wednesday, 16 November 2011

Little Sleepy Head



I wanted to show you a sweet little card I made using one of the latest images from Lili of the Valley and this image is so darn cute that I could just squeeze that little cuddled down bear!! He is Little Sleepy Head and he was colored with Promarkers and Flexmarkers adding a touch of Prisma Glitter to the mobile. The base of the card is Bazzill, the double matting is PTI, the DP is from the Kaisercraft Lullaby Collection, and all background panels are machine stitched. I used an IO Shake It and cut out the openings with a Nestie, surrounding the image with some lovely blue lace. I filled the shake it with It's A Boy confetti from the local party shop. For the horizontal I used some polka dot grosgrain and dangled a baby footsies charm from the double flat bow.Finally I added a baby boy bead bracelet and some polka dot buttons to the corners!



The inside is very simple, adding another horizontal with double flat bow to the first panel and on the jotting panel, a sentiment from the For You Circular Sentiments set and several baby buttons.

Thank you so much for dropping by today and we would love to have you visit here often!! Until the next time, big hugs from Jacque!

6 comments:

  1. Lovely Card!!
    Hugs Anne-Eddie :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is so pretty:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness this is sooooooo cute. I just need to make 3 baby boys cards here and now, so I might give this idea a try and make something like this, if that would be okay+ It is sooo gorgeous and I really love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. CUTE!!! Love this image, it's so sweet, and your design is very pretty, also your coloring.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving us a comment, we love to read them all.
Let us know what you think of Lili of the Valley, our website, our blog, our products ...in fact anything really!