Tuesday, 1 November 2011

Icy Angel

sneak7sm

I am back with another sneak peak for you !!! This is Icy Angel !! Isn’t she adorable ???  I am having a blast coloring these sneak peaks. I know you all are just going to have to have them all ! Trust Me !!!

She has been colored with my copic’s  The sentiment also comes with the stamp. Great deal !!!

I hope you all are enjoying the sneak peaks and are filling your shopping list up lol

Thanks so much for stopping bye  Big Hugs ((((((()))))))

sneak7

3 comments:

  1. Lovely image! I love the coloures you have used .
    Hugs Anne-Eddie :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How elegant! I love the deep browns and royal blue background behind your sweetly coloured angel. The blue tree is such a great embellie.
    Thank you for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so beautiful very Elegant:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete