Friday, 4 November 2011

Icy Angel Sneak Peek

I’ve another sneak peek from Lili of the Valley’s new release that goes on sale on the website on the 10th November, unless you are going to the NEC – then you can get ya mitts on them sooner Smile 

Today’s card features Icy Angel, she is just gorgeous and I am so in love with these new stamps. 

bev-rochester-lotv-icy-angel

I had a bit of a play with my dies now that they are all sorted and arranged in their own cupboard, found stuff I didn’t even know I had Embarrassed smile

So I put a Tim Holtz border die to use, think this one is called Snow Flurries.  I even die cut the sentiment from a Sizzlets die that I have had for ages.  The papers are First Editions from Dies to Die For.  The seam binding and lace as well as the flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts.  Flowers used are Trellis Rose, 10mm roses, 15mm roses, tulips, sweetheart blossoms and fabric flowers

And a closer peek at this little sweetie

bev-rochester-lotv-icy-angel1

Have a great weekend,

hugs

bev-Butterfly-1-Signature-BRa

6 comments:

  1. hi Bev,this card is favoulous,the flowers super!!!and the pastel colours very beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Bev, Gorgeous as always love the snowflakes at the edge of the card so lovely, great image and colouring and lots of embellishments to finish it off have done a lovely job:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Bev, I love that snowflake border and the die cut sentiment. I am glad you are getting sorted out at home. Enjoy the weekend,
    Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card!. Love the image.
    Hugs, Anne-Eddie :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. she's beautiful, and I love the papers x

    ReplyDelete
  6. See you at the NEC on Sunday!!!! Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

    ReplyDelete