Wednesday, 2 November 2011

Final Sneak Peek before the NEC

Morning all, this will be my final sneak peek post before the NEC, also I have yesterdays DT card for this months Challenge on Crafters Companion Challenge which this month is Let It Snow Let it Snow, Let it Snow.
I will try to schedule more Lili of the Valley Cards whilst I am at the NEC, keep your fingers crossed I do it right, me and Technology do not get on to well.  I hope to see lots of you in Birmingham, it is always such a great place to meet up with friends.
IMG_0957
Today my sneak is from the fantastic Mice Collection, I love the meeces they are perfect for men's cards as well as for the girls.  The papers are from Nitwits Collections “Buds and Blossoms”, for once I choose the Paper before colouring the image, I know it is much easier to do this but all my good intentions are forgotten when I see the images I just want to get colouring Smile.
I have used quite a a few Dies on this card ,  The roses are made with a Marianne Designs Die, The leaves are a Doo Hickey Die as is the Border, and of course nesties have been used to cut out and frame the image, the Button is also a die by Die-Namics, all these dies are available from Tracy at Dies to Die For.
IMG_0957a
Huggles
Jacs xxxx

2 comments:

  1. Oh, this is adorable! I love the new images and the colors you used in this card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Wow...........just beautiful the images are so adorable:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete