Wednesday, 30 November 2011

Delight in Simple Things

Hei there.. today I have a few “springy” things to show you. This weekend I was busy with a order I got through my Etsy store for some baby items. I made this card sometime last week using one of Lili Of The Valley’s new images called “Never too old for a cupcake” The stamp comes with the cute sentiment but it was a bit large for my layout. I love stamp sets like that – what a great deal to get a image AND a sentiment for the same money. Most of you what a little sucker iam for sentiments. hahahahha

Claudia_Rosa_Delight in Simple things_1

Papers are by Stampin up 
Gems and crochet ribbon is by: The Ribbon Girls

hop on over to the ribbon girls blog challenge no #13 for the colour challenge “PINK AND WHITE
Other: Liquid Applique , Stickles, Spellbinder lacy circles, little pearl Stickers can be found at Cute Stamps and cards
 

Claudia_Rosa_Delight in Simple things_2

Right now iam sitting close to my sewing machine Smile I have sew a little sack close to stuff with some fibers, to finally finish my pin cushions. My “master plan” is to finish all my knitted and most of my crochet stuff that’s been sitting here but the ends have not been waved it. I can not tell you how much I dislike to do this job. By the time I have something “finished” I have the next project in mind I and I think – oh I wave the ends in tonight but it never happens. I literally have stuff from last winter sitting in my closet that has to be finished!

4 comments:

  1. lovely card! good luck on your sewing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Your card is just so adorable:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautifully coloured image - fab card.

    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful, fun, colourful card, I love it. Regards, Anne

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving us a comment, we love to read them all.
Let us know what you think of Lili of the Valley, our website, our blog, our products ...in fact anything really!