Friday, 11 November 2011

Creature Comforts

Happy Friday!  The best day of the week Smile

I thought I would share the kick-stand card I made for this week’s Lili of the Valley challenge.  I have  not done one of these for absolute ages and they are so quick and easy to do too. If you would like me to shoot a quick video how I have done this leave a comment and if there is enough interest I will get one done.

  I have used Kitty Gifts for my card, and teamed it with those delish Joyful Hearts papers from Nitwit Collections (think this is my most used kit lol).  The sentiment is also Lili of the Valley, from the Set 10 – Verses stamp sheet

bev-rochester-lotv-xmas-cats-13oct-warm-and-cozy1

The little mini roses and leaves are from a Marianne Design die, the border is a Doo Hickey die and the gingham ribbon and pearls are from Wild Orchid Crafts.

A side shot of the card

bev-rochester-lotv-xmas-cats-13oct-warm-and-cozy2

hugs

bev-Butterfly-1-Signature-BRa

4 comments:

  1. hiya sweetie
    i would love to see how you made this card hun
    it's absolutly gorgeous sweetie
    hugs angelique

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Card Bev !
    I would love to see a 'how to '..thank you !
    Hugs
    susan x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is lovely, Bev! I will have to give it a try.
    Joyce xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweeeeet image, and lovely colours....and I would LOVE to be shown how ya did it...thanks!

    ReplyDelete