Tuesday, 1 November 2011

Blessings Heaven !!!!


There are so many of the new adorable images,  
I love both of these sweeties, couldn't make my kind which to do so I did them both. 
This is could 'A Baby is a Blessing sent from Heaven' as used on the sentiment.



I have used the Copics,  the blue is coloured by Pink Petticoat, the pink from old stash.
The both Martha Stewart round the pages are both used and mostly images are Wind Orchid  and Prima.


Hope are enjoying you are Snead Peeks  and will  would will be seeing many for us all.


Thanks so much for stopping by
Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. How lovely! Stunning both of them. Great ones.
    xxMarie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both are just so beautiful :) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! Sweetie...these are gorgeous...really pretty.
    Your next post is bringing us back to this one..not that I mind looking lots of times, but I want to see the next one too...lol..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely! Love both!
    Hugs Anne-Eddie:)

    ReplyDelete