Friday, 4 November 2011

All Our Dreams

Have you all been keeping up with all the sneak peeks of the new images releasing next week?  Do you have any favorites yet?  There are so many adorable new images to choose from that I don’t think I could pick a favorite.  I always love the LOTV babies, though, so I’m really excited to see some new ones.

IMG_7735
My card today has the new All Our Dreams image along with the sentiment that comes with the image.  I absolutely love this adorable image!  I used some patterned paper from the Stella & Rose paper pad from My Mind’s Eye.  After coloring my image, I stitched all my patterned papers.  Then, I added some baker’s twine and stitched on some buttons.

IMG_7738
I colored the image with copic markers.  I used these markers:
skin: E000, E00, E11, R00, R02
hair: E33, E35, E37
baby blanket: B34, B37
jammies: W1, W3, G82, G85
bunny: BG10, BG11, BG13
swing: YR04, YR07
leaves: YG93, YG95, YG97, YG99
hearts: R29
sky: BG000
colorless blender

Happy Stamping!

Niki

4 comments:

  1. Sweet Card

    Greetings BAstelfeti

    ReplyDelete
  2. Copic markers geven wel een mooi warm uiterlijk aan de kaart. Super!
    groetjes Annette

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this Niki! Really like the stronger colours with the adorable baby stamp, it works beautifully. Roll on Thursday .....! Hugs Sxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Oh Wow this is beautiful! :) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete