Sunday, 30 October 2011

WEEKLY BLOG CANDY AND A WINNER



Oops, I have been so busy I forgot to draw a winner from the last candy and also put up a new one.  We have a new page for our weekly candy draws so that they don't snag up the blog with long posts filled with links.  You can find our candy page along the bar above or HERE where you can go and enter.  But before you do check out below if you were the winner of the last candy's £10 voucher

And our winner is

Elise

Congratulations Elise, please email me to claim your prize.  Please put LOTV £10 voucher in the subject line

10 comments:

  1. Lol Bev I wondered if it had been overlooked but I am amazed how you manage all you do. Cograts to Elise .
    Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Parabéns, Elise!

    Abraços!!
    http://fabi-expressoes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. hiya sweetie
    thank you again for the chance sweetie
    elise congrats hunni, enjoy your prize hun
    hugs angelique

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh my GOSH!!! What a sweet surprise!!! I am tickled silly pink! Thank YOU all so very very much!

    Hugs,
    Elise

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ya Elise....so happy for you! Congrats and enjoy your prize!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Many congratulations enjoy your prize:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete