Saturday, 15 October 2011

Warm and Cozy

Hi there, here’s my card for this week’s  Lili of the Valley challenge and this week our Theme for this challenge is WARM AND COZY, I am not too sure about the warm bit, these two little cuties look frozen lol.

The papers are Dovecraft again, I really love the homespun look to some of the papers, whilst the rest are chock full of sumptuous gilded papers – totally yummo!  The holly leaves and berries  I cut free hand then coated in German Glass Glitter (80 grit) so they are really shiny and textured, love this stuff!!  The German Glass Glitter, pearls, button, satin ribbon and divine twine are all from Wild Orchid Crafts.

The stamps are from Lili of the Valley, I used On the Way which I coloured with a mix of copics and Promarkers, they worked really well together.  The sentiment is from the Christmas Greetings small set which I punched out with a Stampin Up window punch.

1bev

 

hugs

bev-Butterfly-1-Signature-BRa

4 comments:

  1. Hi,this picture is very nice,beautiful card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card!
    It`s Christmas all over !!
    Hugs Anne-Eddie :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bev this is a beautiful card the image is adorable and the colouring too simply stunningly beautiful card!:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete