Sunday, 30 October 2011

Sunday Sneaks

Happy Sunday everyone, I was looking forward to having a lay in this morning but Rosie had different ideas and woke me at 6.30, so I am really thankful we put the clocks back, I have used the extra time well, done all the housework etc and now have a day free to craft.  I have a couple of Lili of the Valley sneak peeks for you today, I want to show you as many of the new stamps as possible before the NEC to help you make your shopping list. 
We are launching the new stamps at the big UK Hobbycrafts show at the NEC next Thursday, but they won’t be on sale on the website until the following Thursday, which is 10.11.11, so if you are at the NEC next week please come and visit our stand and be one of the first to get your hands on these delicious new images
IMG_0954
I am going to showcase 2 of the Baby Collection today, but the whole new  Lili of the Valley release is made up of  Babies, Fairies, Mice, Sweet Little Girls and Cute Animals.
This is “Heaven Sent” such a beautiful soft image.
IMG_0955
My Next Card is also from the Baby Range and is called 'Little Sleepy Head'
IMG_0969
Again the Sentiment comes with the image, thanks  Lili of the Valley it is such a boon to have sentiments with images.  

Hope you have enjoyed these Sneakies
Hugs all
Jacs xxxx

7 comments:

  1. I LOVE this images. I LOVE all of them!
    Hugs Anne-Eddie :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh god these are adorable !!

    hugs Diane xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, how cute are these images. Your cards are adorable x

    hugs sally x
    sallysbitz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. so beautiful, so cute. i just loved them both.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh how cute both cards are just amazing!:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  6. They are just so stinkin cute!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving us a comment, we love to read them all.
Let us know what you think of Lili of the Valley, our website, our blog, our products ...in fact anything really!