Saturday, 29 October 2011

Sneak Peek!

Another sneak peek for you!  This one is called "Summer Perfect Present".   The blog will be very busy with sneak peeks so be sure you scroll down to see them all in case you missed something!
 

The sentiment you see on my card comes with the image!  So you kinda get a twofor! haha!

Card Ingredients:

Stamps:  LOTV "Summer Perfect Present"
Inks:  Prisma Pencils
Paper:  K&Co.
Tools:  Spellbinder Artisian Accents, MS Frond punch, Rolled Rose from MFT
Embellies:  My ever so favorite flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts:  Lg. Cream Trellis Rose, 25mm Cream Wild Rose, 15mm Cream Open Roses, Self Adhesive Pearls.  I used some glitter on the flowers.

Here is a close-up of the sweet image.


I know you will love this new release just like all the others.  Keep an eye on the Ideas to Inspire Blog and be sure to become a follower because all of the Design Team will be showing sneak peeks until the release.
Thank you so much for visiting us!

Hugs, Dena

3 comments:

  1. Such an elegant card the image is gorgeous as is your colouring and the glitter on the roses look like morning frost so gorgeous:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very elegant. I love the punch and beautiful coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I promise my husband I would not buy any more stamps ....well I lied.....I want this one lol. your card is lovely hugs donna xxxx

    ReplyDelete