Saturday, 29 October 2011

a Sneak Peek

I have a Sneak Peek from the New Release from Lili of the Valley we are launching them at the big UK Hobbycrafts show at the NEC next Thursday, but they won’t be on sale on the website until the following Thursday, which is 10.11.11, so if you are at the NEC next week please come and visit our stand and be one of the first to get your hands on these delicious new images.

IMG_0949

This little image is called Positively Pampered and comes complete with her own sentiment, when I was colouring her I decided to use the same colours as my first Fairy Tiptoes card as I am sure it is the same fairy.  IF you want to know how the card was made just visit my blog.

IMG_0950

All thats left to say is for those of you in the UK don’t forget to put your clocks back tonight, woooooooheeeeee an extra hours sleep.  And all of you have a fabulous weekend

Hugs

Jacs xxx

6 comments:

  1. What a stunning creation, it's like a fairy tale in paper !! so beautifully dreamy and your coloring is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just an amazing image the colours are so soft and the papers are just so beautiful:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous image.

    Marie-Anne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the card, the image is so cute!
    Hugs Anne-Eddie :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This image is just adorable, it is going on my must have list. Your card is so pretty too. This was me when I was little. I loved to sit at my grandma's vanity.

    ReplyDelete