Sunday, 30 October 2011

Sneak Peek - My Best Friend



Good afternoon, I hope you are enjoying all the sneak peeks so far. I am so excited and I just know you are going to love all the new stamps so much.

Today I have our beautiful new character .... she is called Summer and has been drawn by the talented Molly Harrison .....



This stamp is called 'My Best Friend' and will be available to buy at the Hobbycrafts Show from Thursday or from our online store from 10Th November.



I just love this stamp. The sentiment is also included which makes it a really sweet set.

Keep popping back for  lots more sneak peeks.

Have a lovely weekend ...... Marcea xxx

3 comments:

  1. Ohw, it's a gorgeous card with a lovely image.

    Marie-Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your colouration and colour combo of this uber sweet image Marcea your papers, floral and punched details are delicious. -x-

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving us a comment, we love to read them all.
Let us know what you think of Lili of the Valley, our website, our blog, our products ...in fact anything really!