Monday, 31 October 2011

Sneak Peek - Champagne Fountain!

Howdy girls! It's time to show you another sneak peek from the upcoming release from Lili of the Valley.  This one is called "Champagne Fountain".

I colored this little image with pencils and stitched all around the edges.  I had to add lots of glitter to bring on the celebration theme! haha!  I wasn't really sure how to color mice, so sorry if they are not colored correctly.  I think we can have a creative license for this sort of thing, don't you? haha!

Keep watching this blog for even more sweet new releases!

Thank you for visiting!

Hugs, Dena


  1. Oh Wow this is gorgeous love the layout and the colours simply beautiful:) Sandra H

  2. Hi Dena. Great card. Love this fun new image & the colours you chose.
    Tine :)

  3. Gorgeous card! I love this image!