Monday, 31 October 2011

A sneak peek and a Quick Flick Tutorial

Today I have the first of my sneak peeks for the new release that are going on sale at the NEC next Thursday, but they won’t be on sale on the website until the following Thursday 10th November so if you are going to the NEC head to the LOTV stand first as these stamps are going to whizz I’m sure.  The stamp I have used is called Daydream, she is one of the new Molly Harrison stamps and I am totally blown away by this collection.  I love love love how she has drawn the hair, I could sit all day just colouring up the hair lol.

Bev-Rochester-LOTV-Summer-Daydream

And of course I went with PINK, now why wouldn’t I lol.  All the details of products used etc. are on my blog   

I also have a Quick Flicks video for you, it was a bit of a comedy of errors as I had originally planned on doing a colouring video but the light was so bad last night it just wasn’t working so I had to quickly rustle up another one – so here’s the card box tutorial that an awful lot of you have been asking for. 

 

Have a great week

hugs

bev-Butterfly-1-Signature-BRa

No comments:

Post a Comment