Saturday, 29 October 2011

Sneak Peak for LOTV

Happy Saturday dear Lily Of The Valley Friends !!!

Now I have a sneak peak for you from today !!! OHHHHHHHHHHH you all are going to love this release !! I can’t wait for you to see all of them. They will be released at the store on the 10th of November. But they will be available at a NEC show Thursday so if you are lucky enough to live close you can grab these cuties up fast.

I have used this adorable little puppy called Buckets of Love !!! Oh I just love him. He has been colored with my copic’s and the papers are from Nitwit called Grin n Bear it. Love these papers.  Now this new release, most of them come with a sentiment free so what a great deal. So start stalking Lily Of The Valley !!!

Thanks so much for stopping bye and for you lovely comments they are so appreciated.

Sending Big Hugs((((((((())))))))))))

sneak1

3 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous love the image and the colours chosen are beautiful wsith the image :) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the image!! I love dogs, specially my own... Hugs Anne-Eddie :) This card was so beautiful...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aaaawwww! That is so cute - and I love the sentiment with it.
    Love, Andrea xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving us a comment, we love to read them all.
Let us know what you think of Lili of the Valley, our website, our blog, our products ...in fact anything really!