Sunday, 2 October 2011

Shoes shoes shoes

Me again!  Here’s a card I made for Simply Cards and Papercrafts magazine a while back using one of the sweet little girls from Lili of the Valley, Emma Shoes.  Hmmmmm now who does she remind me of?  I bet a lot of us could identify with her.

bev-rochester-lotv-girls-2011-1

I totally adore these Echo Park Springtime papers, the colours are so soft and pretty and perfect for girlie cards.  The gingham ribbon, blooms and roses are all from Wild Orchid Crafts.  The doily behind the image is a MFT Die-Namics doily die.

hugs

bev-Butterfly-1-Signature-BRa

4 comments:

  1. wow, this is so beautiful and so sweet! It reminds my of my daughter, she never has enough shoes!
    hugs Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Bev your card is beautiful! and yes i can see my grand daughter doing just the same! :) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is so adorable, I love the image, and nice coloring. I love pink, and the pink gingham.

    ReplyDelete