Monday, 10 October 2011

Season’s Greetings from Lili of the Valley

Claudia_Rosa_All In a Row_3_10_2011

HI there.. back with a new Lili of the Valley card. The lady who ordered this card wanted the girls to have all black hair and the colors needed to be bright. Right up my alley if I may say so Smile

Claudia_Rosa_All In a Row_2_10_2011

Quick coloring tip:

if you want to color these detailed images in,in the areas where you have the polka dots and the stars. I do not worry about them at first. I worry how I want my folds and shadows on my dresses. I color right over these areas. Than I choose darker colors to add color to my dots or stars. Of course this only works if you pick different colors than yellow, but who said anyways stars always have to be colored yellow and polka dots have to be white?

Claudia_Rosa_All In a Row_1_10_2011


Stamps: Lili of the Valley “All in a Row
Sentiment: Whimsey seal
Papers: Authentique
Hemp: the Ribbon girl
Flowers: Wild Orchid Crafts
other: findings of ebay

6 comments:

  1. Hi Claudia!!
    GORGEOUS!!! I LOVED!!!
    KISSES

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lindo, lindo, lindo!
    Que trabalho criativo!
    Abraços!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card as always Claudia, love your coloring and image is so cute. Love all details you added. Hugs,moni

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow this is a stunning image so nicely coloured too! those dresses are amazing and the background and embellishments are beautiful lovely finish to this card:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card, great colours you used and this is such a sweet image. Hugs. Hlora. xx

    ReplyDelete