Thursday, 20 October 2011

Pretty Poinsettia


Hi dear Lili of the Valley friends,

today I want to share with you another card of me ... it´s a shaker card, never done this before but I´m very pleased how this one turned out. I thought the lovely image *Pretty Poinsettia* of the Christmas Collection from Lili of the Valley is just perfect for a shaker card and I used again some wonderful papers from Imaginisce.




Medium: Prismacolor Pencils & White Spirit


Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day :O)

Hugs and smiles
Nixe-Moni

8 comments:

  1. beautiful and perfect christmas card with that little extra.

    ReplyDelete
  2. absolutely stunning!!! Love it
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ой, как здорово!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow there is so much going on in this card, I love it xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a lovey image and you have coloured it so beautifully:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your card! It is so pretty! Every card I see is better than the one before. Thanks for sharing your talent with us. Edwina Brown

    ReplyDelete