Monday, 17 October 2011

LOVT vintage with Copics coloring night

Hello friends.. hope you have had a great weekend.
It got chilly in Michigan – I had to realize that it is really time to put the sandals back into the basement. I just love to walk with no socks on and quickly slip in my shoes when I have to go Smile brrr… not anymore hahaha

Claudia_Rosa_night time_2

 

This card is probably a good example how you can color a night scene with Copic markers and make your other colors look vintage by adding several layers of color over each other.
other than that.. I used for the image Lili of the Valley “Oh Christmas Tree” Whimsy Sentiment, dies: Spellbinder poinsettia die, Magnolia lovely fence die, Stampin up ribbon, fake snow with stickles on, wooden swirl is by Kaiser craft

So long…
Hugs
Claudia

8 comments:

  1. Stunning card, fab details and so love the image. Your coloring is so great. Hugs,Moni

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woow this is so gorgeous!
    i love your collouring claudia!
    hugs, Mandy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the look of this card. Maybe I should try to remember to use that fence die. Looks stunning.
    xxMarie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous Claudia, I love this image I have just bought it at the last show, and need to ink it up xx Love your colouring too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Claudia.
    I love to stare at their cards, are wonderful, inspiring.
    Congratulations!
    Great week for you.
    Hug.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a stunning card the image is truly amazing and coloured to perfection as always:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Claudia
    A gorgeous and beautiful card
    Hugs Dianne xx :)

    ReplyDelete