Friday, 7 October 2011

it’s the little things

IMG_6689 Last week, I had the chance to create a couple cards using some images from Lili of the Valley.  I shared the little girl card last week and have this little teddy bear card to share today.  I just love this adorable image!  It’s called Little Lorry Bear

IMG_6692 I colored the image with copic markers and used some patterned papers from My Mind’s Eye.IMG_6693I added some glossy accents to the balloon to make it shiny.  There is more information about copic colors and other details about the card on my blog post here.

Have a great weekend!

Niki

5 comments:

  1. Que fofo!
    Gostei das cores e das estrelas!!

    Abraços!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely card. Nice colors too.

    Hugs Astrid.
    http://creaastrid.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fantastic card !!! It so made me smile !!! just love all your colour combo together !!! your colouring is beautiful
    www.juniejocards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an adorable card, I hope you don't mind me featuring it on papermood.com ! La tarjeta me encanta mucho (I hope I got that right ). X Fab

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww what a sweet card, love the colours and cute Lorry Bear xxx

    ReplyDelete