Thursday, 27 October 2011

I Do

My card today is for this week’s Lili of the Valley challenge is a wedding card I was commissioned to do months back, following one of my sketches.  The image had to be none other than I Do from Lili of the Valley 

Bev-Rochester-LOTV-wedding-couple-Thao1

The paper is digital but right now my brain is so befuddled I have no idea where it is from, if I can remember I will update this post (although Raspberry Road rings a bell).  The sentiment is one I whipped up in Photoshop, feel free to save it if you have a use for it.  Just click on it to bring it up to full size before saving to your computer.

Bev Rochester Always and Forever

The gorgeous 30mm wild rose, Tea Rosebuds, cherry blossoms, sweetheart blossoms and seam binding are from Wild Orchid Crafts.  The Fretwork Heart behind the image is a Go Kreate die as is the tag.  The Heart Chain border die is from Dies to Die For.

Bev-Rochester-LOTV-wedding-couple-Thao2

The bride to be wanted a tag on the inside so she could write a message to her future husband.  She chose the colours and also asked for me to make the card similar to one I had done before using a different image.  I hope she liked it Smile

Bev-Rochester-LOTV-wedding-couple-Thao3

 

And before I sign off, I see there is a sneak peek on Lili of the Valley’s website of the new stamps that are going to be released on 10th November on the website but if you are going to the SECC or NEC you will be able to get hold of yours sooner!!

NOV2011LAUNCH2

hugs

bev-Butterfly-1-Signature-BRa

7 comments:

  1. This is beautiful, a real keepsake. I bet the recipient will love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG this is gorgeous, love the greens on your card.. and I am so happy I haven't yet used a LOTV voucher I won sometime ago.. he he those new stamps are TDF yay :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful wedding card Bev and the sentiments says it all truly lovely:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so beautiful Bev! I especially love the long spray of flowers...I'm sure they will both love and cherish it! Blessings! Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just one word: BEAUTIFUL!!
    Hugs, Lia

    ReplyDelete
  6. hiya sweetie
    what a super gorgeous card hunni
    i just love it hunni
    thank you for the sentiment, it's perfect
    hugs angelique

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card, just gorgeous!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete