Sunday, 9 October 2011

Happy

Hi there

I’m back with a very quick post to share another of the cards I did for a Cardmaking and Papercraft magazine.  I had to make a set of 5, one had to have a matching gift tag so I thought I would carry the pennant theme through on to the gift tag.

 

 

bev-rochester-lotv-girls-2011-5

The stamp is Emma Swing from Lili of the Valley, the sentiment is also LOTV.  The paper is Echo Park Springtime from Dies to Die For.  The blooms from Wild Orchid Crafts were airbrushed to match the deep pink in the paper and buttons.  The pennants were just bits of paper that I chopped into triangles then matted on to pink card.  The letters are a Quickutz alphabet.

Have a fabulous Sunday.  I will be back later today with the winners of our World Cardmaking Day fun contest.

hugs

bev-Butterfly-1-Signature-BRa

4 comments:

  1. Wow, this is georgeus!
    Loove the embellishments. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so, so cute! and I Love the extra banner too :) Thank you so much for all your beautiful cards and inspiration....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bev I have love all your recent magazine cards and I bought this copy...wonderful work. You are so talented.Enjoy the rest of Sunday, we even had some sunshine again after the rain this morning.
    Take care,
    Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so lovely:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete