Friday, 28 October 2011

Grrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!

Morning Peeps, back in the world of the Internet again,  isn’t it strange how being without Internet Access makes you feel out on a limb, I have really missed everyone this week, but BT assure me that all my problems should be over now.

One good thing was I had some time to make a few cards and catch up with the dreaded housework, so here is the first of the cards I made.

IMG_0944

   The awesome Little Bears are from Lili of the Valley the stamp is called “Christmas Bears Mistletoe” who could resist them.  For more info on the card please visit my blog here

IMG_0945

Hugs to you all

Jacs xxxxxx

4 comments:

  1. Glad to hear your Internet is back up. I know the feeling. OMG, what a FABULOUS card. The image is oh so cute and the coloring simply amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this is very beautiful!The coloring is great work.

    Have a nice weekend,
    hugs Thea

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card! Welcome back ! Have a nice week end! Hugs Anne-Eddie :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so beautiful, the image is gorgeous and coloured to perfection:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete