Tuesday, 11 October 2011

Christmas Fun

Hi there, I am back again with a card that I did for  the Wild Orchid Challenge  which is a super easy theme  …. Christmas Fun.  Perfect for those that are needing to get Christmas cards done.

bev-rochester-lotv-toboggan-woc-xmas-fun-10-oct

This stamp – Toboggan for Two - has to be one of my favourites from LOTV’s Christmas release (okay so I say that about all of them I guess).   I used the LOTV Grunge Music stamp behind the image and a sentiment from the Christmas Circular Sentiments the papers are from the Dovecraft Christmas pack – a truly stunning set of papers loaded with traditional colours and patterns with touches of gold. 

The gingham ribbon from Wild Orchid Crafts looked a bit too clean and new so I swiped it with brushed corduroy ink to age it a bit.  The Divine Twine, button and wooden reindeer are also all from Wild Orchid Crafts.

Have a fantastic week

hugs

bev-Butterfly-1-Signature-BRa

9 comments:

  1. Hi Bev
    gorgeous card I love the colour scheme ... so christmassy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hoje paira um belo clima de romantismo por aqui!!
    Isso é maravilhoso!!

    Abraços!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Que preciosa tarjeta,adoro los colores navideños de tus papeles,a mi me cuesta conseguir tan bonitos!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card Bev!! Love the vintage feel. ~jeni :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely Card!
    Hugs Anne-Eddie :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning card love the image and the colouring :) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable, love everything about it.

    ReplyDelete