Sunday, 23 October 2011

Christmas Dance


Christmas Dance

I would like to show you this one of the  little sweet one called Christmas Dance.


I decided to something rather than my usual  blue at the moment and tried pink and black.



Stamp:  Christmas Dance   Magnolia Snowflake
Sentiment:  Happy  Circular Sentiments
Papers:  Pandura

Tools:  Spellbinders Pendants,  Round circulars  and Create a Flake
Embellishments:  Flowers -  Prima athena, Wind Orchid  
Other:  Diamond Dust  -  Stickles Star Dust
Medium Copics



Hope you'v all has yourself's a wonderful weekend.
Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. Wow! I wish I could colour like you. This card is absolutel stunning! Thank you for sharing!

    Happy crafting
    hugs Julie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Heather, simply gorgeous.
    Hugs Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW, it´s realy stunning. Great job.
    Hugs Babsi

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a LOVELY card!! I like the colours so much!
    Hugs, Lia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Heather, this is BEAUTIFUL! Love EVERYTHING about it.

    Judi x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous love the soft colours
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete