Tuesday, 18 October 2011

Christmas Bears - Mistletoe!

Just popping on here to show you a new card featuring the sweet "Christmas Bears - Mistletoe" by Lili of the Valley!  Awe, so cute!


I colored with Prisma Pencils and used lots of textures for the snow effect.  I used Fun Flock on the trim and the edges of the kraft cardstock.  I tried to use my friend Christine's technique of embossing cs with the cuddlebug folder then highlighting with a white pad, but my pad was not white enough.  See her card here!  It is so gorgeous!


My pearls, Cotton Lace, Vintage Seam Binding and Pearl Brads are all from Wild Orchid Crafts.  My snowflakes are again from the SU! Northern Frost die strip.

Have a wonderful day!

Hugs, Dena

11 comments:

  1. Such stunning card. Fantastic card and a lovely design.
    Love n hugs
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so amazing absoloutely fabulous image and so beautifully coloured too!:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! This is absolutely stunning xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your images and cards are always the sweetest! My eyes are always treated when I visit you blog - thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, this is amazing!!! Such a beautiful card.
    hugs Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your cards are the best! They always are cheerful and pretty. I just love them1 Edwina Brown

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wowww, what a lovely Christmas card. Nice colors and a lovely stamp.

    Hugs AStrid.
    http://creaastrid.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so beautiful! Makes me wanna have a walk in the snow! :)
    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love it! This is so gorgeous, love the image
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your cards!
    Hugs Anne-Eddie :)

    ReplyDelete