Friday, 7 October 2011

Christmas Baubles

Hello everyone, I've got a very traditional Christmas card to share with you today. Lili of the Valley have more than little people and animal stamps, there are also some beautiful decorative designs in their collection. This image called Christmas Baubles is a perfect example. 


I love how big this stamp is, perfect for an A7 sized card. I stamped it in Filigree gold embossing powder, then water colored it with a combination of my Distress and Adirondack inks. Adirondack Butterscotch is the absolute perfect gold color, I go back with some Tea Dye Distress Ink to add some depth and shading. I also used Forest Moss, Crushed Olive, Barn Door, Aged Mahogany Distress Inks and Adirondack Bottle green. 



The sentiment is from the Merry Christmas sheet of rubber stamps. Papers are from the retired Basic Grey 'Fruitcake' collection. 


Thanks for visiting, have a wonderful day!


Katarina

8 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous! I have this stamp on my wish list... I may have to grant myself a wish very soon! Beautiful work! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the ink colour tips.. lovely .. I want that stamp.
    heee

    Helen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,
    what a gorgeous card is this
    love it
    hugs andrea

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous the more i see this image the more l'm tempted to buy it ........its gorgeous! as is your card:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice Christmas Decoration Pieces ... love that thanks for sharing us and making a time.... Now I am going to Buy Christmas Gifts

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card. Saw this stamp at Ally Pally but resisted buying it. Think I will have to have it after all! Julia

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your Christmas card is so pretty! Thanks for sharing. Edwina Brown

    ReplyDelete