Monday, 17 October 2011

Birthday Wishes

How was your weekend? Ours was pretty good.  It’s been pretty rainy and icky here lately so it was a good weekend to just bake some cookies, hang out as a family, watch a movie, and play a board game . . . a great relaxing weekend.  Hope your weekend was too!

IMG_6747I have this card to share today featuring an absolutely adorable little image from Lili of the Valley called Maisie Two Balloons.  I just love this little cutie!  I used some patterned papers from My Mind’s Eye’s Just Dreamy 2 line.

IMG_6749 I stamped the image on copic x-press it cardstock using tuxedo black memento ink and colored it with copic markers.  I used these maker colors: E000, E00, E11, E13, R12, R14, R17, R27, R46, R89, E33, E35, E37, E29, C4, C6, C8, BG11, BG32, BG34, colorless blender.  I added some baker’s twine and used some glossy accents on the balloons to make them nice and shiny.

Hope you have a great week!

Niki

5 comments:

  1. GREAT card!!! LOVE the colors and adorable image!!! (=

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous, such a sweetie
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  3. The image is adorable. Love the card!
    Hugs Anne-Eddie :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Muito lindo!
    Belas cores!!

    Abraços!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this - totally gorgeous xx

    ReplyDelete