Saturday, 22 October 2011

An Advent Calendar

Hi there, me again!  I thought I would share another of my magazine cards using the gorgeous Advent Calendar stamp from Lili of the Valley

lotv-advent-calendar

The flowers are die cut from Marianne Design Poinsettia dies and I just popped a button in the centre after threading through Divine Twine.  The gingham ribbon, twine and buttons are from Wild Orchid Crafts.  The image was coloured with Copics, colours used are R29, 27, 24, 22; YG67, 63, 61,G20; YR24, 21, Y11 and then I used E41 and E40 for the shading around the tree.  The sentiment is from the Christmas Circular Sentiments set from Lili of the Valley and the papers are Nitwit Collections.

hugs

bev-Butterfly-1-Signature-BRa

10 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card! The advent calender stamp is fab and I really like the little sweet poinsettias.

    Happy Crafting!!! :) X X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Bev, that is soo pretty, love that advent calendar. Hugs, Frea

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super card Bev, what a great stamp xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish Someone could make me an Adventcalendar... Then I could be a kid again... Lovely Card!
    Have a Great Weekend you all!! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the card and the image!
    Hugs Anne-Eddie :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree with Sol l too would like someone to make me one!! you have done a fabulous job its gorgeous:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow I love this image and the colour combo.
    Have a lovely weekend!
    Diane xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this advent stamp, and the card is great.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving us a comment, we love to read them all.
Let us know what you think of Lili of the Valley, our website, our blog, our products ...in fact anything really!