Wednesday, 28 September 2011

Wishing you a Musical Christmas

 

I know at the best of times my spelling is bad, but if there are a large number of typos on here you can blame it on Rosie, she is sitting on my lap and keeps knocking my hand and arm as she wants a stroke, she is very persistent .  Today I have a Musical card for you.

IMG_0486

By the amount of you who bought this Lili of the Valley “Musical Christmas” stamp at the weekend you love it as much as I do.  Not using much colour on the image I thought I was free to add lots of  different colour glitter, this is quite unusual for me as I normal stick to Crystal Glamour Dust.  The backing papers are from Nitwits Collections .  I popped a  Lili of the Valley Grunge Musical stamp stamped onto white card behind the image, the Sentiment is also from Lili of the Valley.  This is a card I made for this months issue of Quick Cards Made Easy and as we have to make them months in advance I cannot remember the copics I used.  I also forgot to take a close up of the coloured image.

Hugs

Jacs xxxx

6 comments:

  1. lovley card. Thanks for all the inspirations !
    Hugs Anne-Eddie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card! I have that music stamp and was using it yesterday, it's so good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another beautiful card, love the red and white colour scheme
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is yet another of your amazing cards ........Beautiful:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  5. estupensa card,toda navideña,preciosa la combinacion de colores,te felicito!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This card is amazing!
    Every detail is perfect!
    Hugs!
    Sandra!

    ReplyDelete