Friday, 30 September 2011

warmest wishes

Hi Everyone!  I have a card to share using the adorable Milly Cuddle Time image from Lili of the Valley.  Milly is so cute and I just love her little pets!

IMG_6684

I stamped the image with tuxedo black memento ink on copic x-press it cardstock and colored her with copic markers.  I  used some patterned papers from the Lime Twist: Life of the Party paper pad from My Mind’s Eye  and a sentiment from the A5 Verses stamp set..  More details about the card including marker colors on my blog post here.

Have a wonderful weekend!

Niki

3 comments:

  1. Stunning work, fabulous colours and love the layout!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's a really beautiful card! love the layout and love the image!
    hugs,
    micky

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow this is truly an amazing card love your layout and the image is coloured beautifully and l just love those buttons:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete