Monday, 5 September 2011

Twinkling Star


The new Christmas images from Lili of the Valley's Christmas Collection II are soon to be released :)
The rest of the DT-fairies have been showing off lots of beautiful creations with all the new images the last weeks, so you better check out the latest post here at LOTV Ideas to Inspire Blog :)

This image is called "Twinkling Star", and I've coloured her with Prismacolors!


This will be available at the LOTV Shop at midnight, along with 21 other AMAZING images!!!!
Thanks for stopping by - have fun shopping tonight!

5 comments:

  1. I'm counting the hours. LOL :) This new collection is ADORABLE! You did it again!!!
    Congratulations!
    Hugs,
    LIM

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is so beautiful! Darling image. This is going on my wishlist.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this card! It is so cute. all the cards I have seen have been just lovely! Thanks for sharing. edwina Brown

    ReplyDelete