Saturday, 3 September 2011

Traditional & Very Sweet Little Holly :)

Picture 007c copy

Hi there peeps, Dawny P  here and I  and hope the weekend is going well for everyone.

I have a little sneak peek  to share of one of the new Lili Of The Valley  ‘A Very Girlie Christmas’ releases which are going to be with you soon as soon.  The DT have all been giving you little tasters and I’m sure you’ve all picked your faves by now and are waiting for the 6th so you can get your mitts on them .

So today I am going to introduce you to Little Holly….

Picture 001c copy

…  and here she is.

I coloured her with Copics and these are the shades I used -

E000, E00, E21 (skin), E42, E50 (hair), G99, R15, R17, R27, R59, Y0000, Y00, Y17, Y38, YG0000, YG03 (the rest).

Picture 004c copy

Do you like the little scroll?

I made it using the Grunge Music stamp which is one of the Lili Of The Valley Additions Clear Stamps. You can see it here. I heat embossed it using a glittery gold powder and I also used it for the little bit that’s peeping out from behind the image. I heat embossed that piece with an antique gold powder then slightly distressed the edges.

I made a bit of a hash of curling it (you probably noticed lol!!) as I’d used 160gsm paper and it’s a tad too thick, so if I did this again, I’d go for thinner stuff – 120gsm or thereabouts.

Here’s a couple more pics for you …

Picture 002c copy

Picture 003c copy

I hope you like my card and if you want any further info re papers etc, they are all on my blog. Enjoy the rest of your weekend and I’ll see you tomorrow with another sneak peek :)

Hugs to all xxx

4 comments:

  1. She's adorable and I love your colouring!!! The scroll is just perfect! I love that grunge music sheet stamp.
    Hugs
    Brigitte

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very beautiful card! I love the rolled music sheet in the right corner! Great idea!

    Hugs
    SusanLotus

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, such an adorable image!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just amazing fabulous image and great background to this:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete