Thursday, 15 September 2011

Three Little Poppets :)

Picture 003c copy

Hi peeps and hope you are all OK today.

Dawny P here and I just HAD to share this with you today.

It’s my card for this week’s Lili Of The Valley Thursday challenge and I am oh so smitten with this image.

Picture 001c copy

It’s  All In A Row and it’s one of the new releases – don’t you just love ‘em :)

I coloured it with Copics and these are the colours I used …

E000, E00, E21, R11, R20 (skin), E41, E42, E50 (hair), G99, R17, R27, R59, Y28, YG0000, YG01, YG03 (the rest).

All the other deets can be found on my blog  and I’ll leave you with another view of the card….

Picture 002c copy

Thanks for sharing and hope you like :)

Have a fab day and hugs to all xxx

8 comments:

  1. I´m starting to love the little LOTV stamps. They are so pretty and sweet! :)

    ( Hmmm... Need to buy some at the end of the month... )

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the fun and bright colors of this card and the shape is FAB! So cheerful!

    Hugs;
    Janette

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is lovely! great colours and layout:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card ist so lovely :-)
    Greetings
    Anja

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous card Bev lovely colours and great image
    Groetjes Tineke

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love tha card and the bright coloures!
    The stamp is so cute!
    Hugs Anne-Eddie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card. Love the bright colours.

    Jx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my ADORABLE! I love our big shaped cards. Makes me want a MACHINE that cuts big dies! colors and design are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete