Thursday, 22 September 2011

Thinking of you

claudia_rosa_Thinking of you_2

Hi there.. today’s card is for Cute Card Thursdays Challenge were we have a sketch up to work with… I think this card could also work for Lili of the Valley’s challenge “White and Aqua”. Check it out … fabulous prizes are to win on both challenge sites

claudia_rosa_Thinking of you_1

If you have a look at the lates  Lili of the Valley images you could think they are mostly aimed to use on  Christmas/New Year cards but, I would like to show a “Thinking of You” card using one of the latest release. I always need cards like that in my drawer to sent to somebody!!! The new line of stamps has some really sweet images to cover this occasion too and altho the image is so sweet… look how different and mature it can look with darker papers. I could see myself sending this card to a male!!

claudia_rosa_Thinking of you_3

Stamps: Lili of the Valley “Fishing Buddies

Take care

Luv Claudi – as always Smile your comments left for me here AND on my own blog make me happy Smile

6 comments:

  1. This image is lovely, don't tempt me to shop!!
    hugs Dorte

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so adorable! I love the use of the different backing papers, such a lovely card
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just Love your Thinking of You card! That stamp is so cute. Edwina Brown

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your card. The stamp is som cute.
    Hugs Anne-Eddie :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is the cutest card...honestly! I absolutely love the colouring, it looks so realistic!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely stunning, your coloring is amazing. :)

    ReplyDelete