Thursday, 29 September 2011

Sweet waiting Millie

claudia_rosa_Millie_Winterwindow_1
HI there… today I have have a Lili of the Valley card to show. Some of you might know.. Millie is just one of my favorite “characters” Lili of the Valley has in their large sortiment. I was so happy to see this image in the newest release.
claudia_rosa_Millie_Winterwindow_2
And of course as always Smile I like it bright so I went with pretty untraditional colors to color her clothing in. The Bo Bunny paper has been cut so all the snowflakes in the upper right corner and bottom left corner are showing. Stampin up Snowflakes and some flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts to finish off the card.
claudia_rosa_Millie_Winterwindow_3
Stamps: Lili of the Valley “Millie winter Window
Sentiment: Lili of the Valley Christmas Sentiment
Dies: Square with large square scallops can be found in the UK through Sir Stampalot or in the Netherlands through Cute Stamps and Cards
Cardstock colors and Satin ribbon is by Stampin up but retired now.. iam bummed I loved this one a lot.

7 comments:

  1. WOW!!!Beautiful colours and the picture is very sweet!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have this stamp its one of my favs of the recent release. I just LOVE your colour scheme for the card, really gorgeous work!
    It seems odd seeing Christmas cards when we are in the middle of a heat wave Indian Summer in the UK-LOL!
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW, gorgeous card!
    Hugs,
    Justyna x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the colours, and the stamp is so cute!
    Hugs Anne-Eddie :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow what a fantastic card! Its so beautiful
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Truly an amazing card your image is lovely and a great background:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving us a comment, we love to read them all.
Let us know what you think of Lili of the Valley, our website, our blog, our products ...in fact anything really!