Thursday, 15 September 2011

Red white and green Christmas

It’s Lili of the Valley challenge day today, and this week we have a fab challenge for you all – perfect to get those Crimbo cards done :)  I am loving the traditional look for Christmas cards – can’t beat it I don’t think so I really loved this challenge, and Angelic Harp from Lili of the Valley just fitted in with this colour combo perfect I think.  She is just so beautiful, but then every stamp in these new releases are :)

bev-rochester-lotv-angel-harp-15-sept

The gorgeous charm started life as a Marianne Designs Creatables  Bell die that I shrank down to a dinky little charm size – love it!  I have a video planned for this weekend showing how I did it for those that are interested.

bev-rochester-lotv-angel-harp-15-sept1

hugs

bev-Butterfly-1-Signature-BRa

8 comments:

  1. WOUW this is soo gorgeous Bev. I just love this Poinsetta here, it´s gorgeous, really awesome work here again hun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very beautiful card! The flower with the bell is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow your card is so beautiful! gorgeous image and beautiful layout:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  4. So elegantly beautiful Bev...

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous! And oh! that flower is so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete