Monday, 26 September 2011

Quick Flick Monday

Hellooo, did you all have a good weekend?  I spent yesterday afternoon shooting this week’s Quick Flick and what a disaster.  On the 3rd take I was almost finished and went and knocked the camera over – glitter and glue everywhere lol.  I took to giggling and it took me ages to calm down enough to get this (the 4th take) in the can – oooh don’t I sound all Hollywood … in ya dreams Bev!

So this week’s video is one that has been requested by so many of you.  How do I get the glitter on the stamped images to be so sparkly.  It’s really easy to do and is so quick that I threw in a bit of Liquid Applique how to as well.  Hope it helps :)

 

hugs

bev-Butterfly-1-Signature-BRa

9 comments:

  1. What a super video Bev, I giggled a bit when you said it was a quickie as I had just read about the filming mishaps. Laura

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous video Bev as always, thabnks for sharing with us.

    Hugs, Barbara xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I Felt miss out l couldn't see anything on your video l'll try again later! Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bev you are so generous with showing all your techniques. Through you I bought some glamour dust and as you say it has the most wonderful sparkle. Thanks so much,
    Have a great week, the sun is back here!
    Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome video Bev! I've never applied the glitter over the applique it looks great! Thanks for the tip, I love it.
    Hugs Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Super tips so valuable ! thankyou ! Kitty ;0)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving us a comment, we love to read them all.
Let us know what you think of Lili of the Valley, our website, our blog, our products ...in fact anything really!